7.24.2009

alluring

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

just in time for new moon to come out in theaters, US allure has snagged kstew as their november cover girl and if these candids are any indication, the layout is gonna be hella amazing. this rodarte ensemble is basically my dream outfit. those boots: i wouldn't buy dinner for months if it meant i could somehow own those...

right. should probably stop drooling on the keyboard now... my boss probably won't appreciate having my saliva all over her apple.

sidenotes: 
1. these are hardcore making me miss her amazing locks... that joan jett mullet is killing me right now. 
2. how hilarious is it that she's wearing flip flops with said godly boots? i'm guessing the ground conditions (see sand) weren't exactly heel friendly.

(photos tfs via twilightpoison)

No comments: