7.29.2009

hannah macgibbon

Photobucket

hannah macgibbon is the new mastermind behind chloe and is bringing it back to where it once was in the glory days of phoebe philo. her scallop edged jackets and high waisted shorts were a huge hit for s/s 09 and her personal style is both laid back and rocker chic. 

I'm totally in love with this outfit she rocked at the milk studios party for chloe: the to-the-knee suede boots with those lipstick red shorts was an amazing pairing and one that i could pull off with stuff i already own.

so today i'm donning my vintage, lipstick red leather skirt with a silk charcoal grey tank and black booties: if it wasn't 90 some degrees out, believe me i'd be wearing my black suede boots. sigh, guess i'll have to wait a little longer to bust out my favorite boots.

(photo instyle.co.uk)

No comments: