8.01.2009

anxiously waiting

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

borderline obsessed with this layout. jeisa chiminazzo is beyond gorgeous and this spread has given me a new perspective on my natural hair color (which very closely resembles hers). maybe i won't be dying it come fall after all... 

her perfected bed-head hair is almost what mine tends to look like due to summer humidity (okay, so mine tends to mimic more of a fight-with-my-hair-dryer rather than a "i just fell out of bed like this" sexiness) and her smokey lids look like leftovers from a swanky night out that have now morphed into this cat-like case of bedroom eyes.

and now i need some sheer thigh highs to rock with my lace-up booties... i'm sure that will get me some interesting looks.

shot by steve erle for gotham august 2009.

(photos ruglamour)

No comments: